Search

Friday, September 26, 2014

School Bound!

It's been a long time coming but my wish has finally been answered! I got to go back to college! I'm currently Enrolled in both an accounting class, a business class, and fitness center. All year I've been helping others with their finances and keeping track of the comes and goes of their money and really want to further pursue that as a career. I want to be able to help my friends become entrepreneurs and I their trusty assistant manager/bookkeeper. I'm just so unbelievably excited for whats to come in this up coming year for Camron and I. 

This wouldn't have been possible with out the love and support of my friends and I am so lucky to have them.

Once things have settled down and I've had the time to get into the swing of homework, house work, and such I hope to find more time for my blog! 

I have so many things planned to share with you all!

Such as:

- What to do when you think your dog has allergies
-Couponing 
- Organizing your kitchen when you have no pantry
- Crocheting
- Fun DYI 
-Exercise tips that have helped me
-Healthy and Easy Recipes

Thanks so much for being patient as I get caught up on my busy life!

Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment