Search

Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Own Shop

I've had my account on etsy for probably almost 4 years. Wow, hard for me to believe! My aunt is REAL big into crafting and has made quite the success doing so. At one point she had up to 4 shops going at once. I went to stay with her for a few weeks to help her move and she got me into making Ear Cuffs and helped me set up my first site.

It was great!

I was still in school, didn't have a job, was only 17 and I was able to buy everyone Christmas gifts with the money I earned via my shop.

I managed to keep it going for 2 years and then life got too busy for me to keep up with the restock of packages and supplies for the store not to mention getting to the post office in a timely fashion. So I put the shop to bed, didn't delete it, and let it rest until I found the time.

Which was about a few days ago.

My boyfriend and I are about to move soon and we have tons of plans in the works after we move into a less expensive home. A 2nd car to buy, getting me back into college, and lord knows what else we will need so I started it back up in hopes of bringing in more side cash.

Please take the time to check it out by clicking HERE. Possibly like my facebook page HERE . And if you don't see anything you like and are looking for something specific please drop me a message and maybe I could make it for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment