Search

Monday, December 30, 2013

Where do You Buy Elbow Grease?


When my boyfriend and I moved in together we quickly started a system we liked. He hated cooking and I hated washing dishes. So we made a deal. I cook and he does the dishes. And 1 and 1/2 years later it's still how it goes and we share and try to get to doing everything else around the house on our days off.

Not Very Effective

Can't tell you how many times a few things got pushed to next week.. and the next.. and the next.. Like the bathroom or the laundry room or the bathroom or the bedroom... you get the idea. :)

Luckily thanks to my Pinterest addiction (The first step is admitting you have a problem) I found another bloggers post.

She has a 1 room a day chart and we my friend are going to try it out. It's something  I believe I can manage daily and so can my boyfriend.

No more will I try to efficiently clean the house crammed into 2 days a week! I will conquer my house hold and shorten that crazy to do list you always make yourself when you list off what need cleaned... and then only get to half of it.


http://wendyandadam.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-cleaning-schedule.html




I'll do it this week and i'll update you all next sunday how it went as well as next weeks project!

No comments:

Post a Comment